Seashell readings -- as unique as the shells themselves.
I provide an interesting alternative to Tarot, palm, handwriting and other traditional readings -- seashell readings. They are perfect for beach-themed events and any occasion where someone wants a psychic who is able to provide something a little different.
I have successfully performed Seashell Readings at events for Fortune Entertainment, ACCESS Destination Services, and James Event Productions. Perhaps you might consider seashell readings at your next party or recommend it to your clients.
There is something beautiful and magical about seashells. They were created by mollusks as a form of protection when they were alive; it was their home. Each shell contains a little of their former inhabitant's energy and I am able to connect to that too. Many of the shells I use were acquired by my uncle during WWII.
How do I perform these readings?
I ask guests to select any five (5) shells that “call out to them” and to arrange them any way they choose. I call this creative freedom.
- Once the guest has arranged the shells, I start the reading.
- As with all of the readings I perform, I connect to the energy of the guest first, then the energy of the tool used, in this case, each shell, and their relationship to the other shells chosen. I use my gifts of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and claircognizance to pull it all together.
- In some cases, I might ask the guest to choose a few additional shells for clarification.
Each reading is memorable and unique. I love seeing how people are amazed at how accurate I can be using seashells.
A group of my Tarot students decided to have an end-of-class dinner, so I offered to entertain them with seashell readings. It provided a wonderful close to a fun, exciting class, with a fantastic group of intuitive students. This group really bonded with one another. I anticipate another get-together in the future for them.
There are a few books in print about shell readings. However, I was never one to stick to book interpretations when it comes to reading Tarot or palms either, especially if my intuition says it means something else. With me, it’s all about the tool, the energy of the person I am reading, and my intuition.
Requirements for Seashell readings:
- A large 6-foot table with a suitable-sized tablecloth (white is not recommended);
- Two or three chairs;
- Electrical outlet or a well-lit location.
Each reading lasts approximately 5-7 minutes.
The beauty of the sea, tactile, interactive and fun!